- what information we collect.
- how we use that information.
- how we may share that information.
- how we protect your information.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(a) Information You Give Us
For normal users (browsing the app)
Currently, we don’t collect any information about your usage of
However, we reserve the right to collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the App.
Information you may give us includes:
- contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- information about your location.
(b) Information We Collect Through Technology
Currently, we don’t collect any information about your usage of the App. We don’t store the results of your IBAN calculation outside your device and we don’t plan to change that.
However, in order to serve you better and tweak the app to meet your expectation, the app, and in some cases our third-party service providers, might in the future, collect information about how you interact with the App. We describe below a few of the methods we might use to collect information through technology.
When you use the App, we can collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the App to Personal Information you provide us.
We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the App ("Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the App. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name.
(c) Information Collected by Mobile Applications
When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device ("Mobile Device Information"), including, but not limited to:
- The type of Internet browsers you use with the App.
- Your preferred country site.
- Your mobile operating system.
- Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective (collectively "App Usage Information"). We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
(d) Information Third Parties Provide About You
We may supplement the information we collect about you through the App with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you.
If you login to the App through a social networking site, such as Facebook, we may collect your Facebook authentication token and account identification number and use that information to provide you with access to your account on the App.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve the Users, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at the App. Some examples include:
- Addressing complaints.
- Communicating with you by push notifications, email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes.
- Improving customer service.
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the App.
- Responding to questions and feedback.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions.
- Marketing and advertising products and services.
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience.
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the App and, in our discretion, changes to the App and/or the App policies.
We delete the back-ups of the databases containing your Personal Information after 9 months, unless you request that we delete it earlier.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(a) Third Parties Providing Services to You
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through the App. We may provide these third-party service providers with access to your information, including your Personal Information, so that they can perform these services. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your Personal Information similar to the ones that we provide. The following are some examples of how we share your information with third-party service providers.
- We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the App.
- In some cases, these third-party service providers may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
(b) Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") through the App that may require providing Personal Information to register. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. Please read the official rules carefully. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners' list.
(e) Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your Personal Information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the App or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
4. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, all your communication with the mobile app is encrypted through SSL encryption.
In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our Users' Personal Information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account after you are no longer using our App.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
5. HAVE QUESTIONS?
Last updated: November 4th , 2019